11th August 2022, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to pay for PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Ahmedabad University?

Hello everyone, I came to know that PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) course admission is going on in Ahmedabad University? So, for pursuing this PhD program, I have to pay to the university? Kindly tell me about this.

11th August 2022, 11:46 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to pay for PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Ahmedabad University?

The admission procedure to study PhD Computer Science and Engineering is candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Fee for PhD Computer Science and Engineering is Rs 48,000 for first year.
14th August 2022, 04:13 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to pay for PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Ahmedabad University?

Yes, you have to do admission fees for PhD. For all PhD students, the Admission Fee (one-time and non-refundable) is INR 15,000. To get more details regarding this, you can check out it on Google.
15th August 2022, 08:58 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For all students , who want to persue PhD , the admission fee is INR 15000 and security deposit is INR 15000

Those who want to avail the benefit of scholarship are required to complete application formalities with college Board to be considered for scholarship.
The college has good placement facility too.

The application is invited twice a year, interested candidates can apply online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?