8th September 2019, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get a PhD(Arabic) admission in English and Foreign Languages University?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in English and Foreign Languages University to study PhD in Arabic course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

12th September 2019, 12:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Arabic) admission in English and Foreign Languages University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in English and Foreign Languages University to study PhD in Arabic course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!
Required document for PhD course:-

1. Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof like Adhar card, Votar card etc.

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
12th September 2019, 08:02 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Arabic) admission in English and Foreign Languages University?

The documents required to get a PhD in Arabic admission at English and Foreign Languages University are given below.

Passport size photographs
Scanned copy of signature and left thumb impression
Self attested ID Proof - Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter's ID.
Self attested Class 10th Certificate, 12th class mark sheet, graduation,post graduation certificate and mark sheet.
Self attested Caste Certificate (If applicable)
Research Proposal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?