9th May 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to get admission in The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad to do PhD after Masters in Linguistics and English? Fees required for it?

I have done Masters in Linguistics and English and much interested to do PhD from The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad. Please tell me eligibility and procedure to get admission? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for admission in M.A. English Linguistics at A ranked university?
  2. Can I change subject for appearing in NET?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in EFLU and hyderabad university for masters in English?
  4. Which Indian government agency will me? Details about the good universities for linguistics and admission process?
  5. Top 5 universities in world for PhD in English Literature
  6. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Linguistics in India and abroad?
  7. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  8. What is the procedure to apply for PhD in English from KUK University? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission?
  9. Universities for PhD in English Literature or Linguistics after M.A. in English -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  11. Fee structure of M.A.(French) in The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad?
  12. Procedure to get admission, duration and fee structure to study Foreign Languages programme?
  13. Am I eligible to study M.A.(French) in The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad being a B.A.(Pass) graduate? Course description of M.A.(French)?
  14. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Delhi University to do Ph.D if I am a Pakistani?
  16. Admission criteria for MA in Linguistics in JNU? Other UGC recognized Universities for MA in Linguistics?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission for Ph.D in English after completion of masters in English with 51% marks?
24th May 2017, 12:25 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to get admission in The English and Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad to do PhD after Masters in Linguistics and English? Fees required for it?

To pursue PhD course the candidate must have completed his master degree with a minimum of 55% from a recognized university. To get admission in the English and Foreign Language University the candidate must visit the official website of the university and have to download the application form from the website and have to fill the form and then submit it online by paying the prescribed fee of Rs. 500 for general candidate and Rs. 250 for reserved candidates through net banking/ credit card/ debit card. Then after the entrance examination date will be provided and the candidate has to appear and pass the entrance examination in order to get admission in the university. The fee structure is as follows:
For the beginning semester it is Rs. 57207 for PhD sponsored students and Rs. 58472 for PhD self-financed students from non SAARC countries and Rs. 4620 For PhD self-financed students from SAARC countries and for the even semesters Rs. 54775, Rs. 56040, Rs. 3045. And for the odd semesters Rs. 56294, Rs. 57559, Rs. 3795.
Link of official website is as follows:
http://www.efluniversity.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?