19th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get a PhD(Biological Sciences) admission in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are required for the PhD program admission in the specialization of Biological Sciences which is available in Charotar University of Science and Technology. Can you please let me know about the essential documents?

22nd August 2019, 09:22 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Biological Sciences) admission in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

The documents required to study PhD in Biological Sciences at Charotar University of Science and Technology is given below.

Application Form
Updated Resume
Passport size photographs
Xerox copy of ID Proof - Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Driving License, Passport, Voter's ID.
Xerox copy of Class 10th Certificate, 12th class mark sheet, graduation,post graduation certificate and mark sheet.
Xerox copy of Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Research Proposal
23rd August 2019, 12:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Biological Sciences) admission in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are required for the PhD program admission in the specialization of Biological Sciences which is available in Charotar University of Science and Technology. Can you please let me know about the essential documents?
Required document for PhD(Biological Sciences) in Charotar University:-

1. Mark sheets of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof and address proof certificate.

3.CSIR NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?