16th August 2018, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Chemical Sciences from Charotar University of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

17th August 2018, 01:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Chemical Sciences) in Charotar University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Chemical Sciences from Charotar University of Science and Technology. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

Candidates are admitted twice a year in June and December to study PhD Chemical Sciences in Charotar University of Science and Technology. Those candidates who have passed a master’s degree in the relevant subject with minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA are eligible to study PhD Chemical Sciences in Charotar University of Science and Technology. Selection is based on CHARUSAT Doctoral Entrance Test (CDET) and Interview conducted by CHARUSAT. Candidates with GATE / UGC-CSIR JRF/ NET / SLET or equivalent examinations of a similar level are preferred for the admission. The CHARUSAT website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?