29th July 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(Business Administration) admission in Chaudhary Devi Lal University?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in Chaudhary Devi Lal University to study PhD in Business Administration course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

5th August 2019, 12:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Business Administration) admission in Chaudhary Devi Lal University?

Documents required to get PhD(Business Administration) admission in Chaudhary Devi Lal University are given below;

Final details mark card of 10th, 12th, graduation and post graduation,
4 copies of photographs.
Address Proof,
PG Completion certificate,
Certificate of reserved category, if applicable,
Gap year certificate, if any,
Character certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?