1st September 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to secure PhD(Commerce) admission in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello everyone, please help me to know which are the essential documents I have to submit for getting admission in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya to pursue PhD(Commerce) course? Kindly let me know about the documents asap.

9th September 2019, 07:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to secure PhD(Commerce) admission in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, please help me to know which are the essential documents I have to submit for getting admission in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya to pursue PhD(Commerce) course? Kindly let me know about the documents asap.
Documents required to secure PhD(Commerce) admission in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Hindi Vishwavidyalaya:-

1. Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof like Adhar card, Votar card etc.

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?