5th March 2010, 05:13 PM
rejitha rajan

Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET entrance exam for lectureship? Where would I get registration form in Goa for the same?

i have completed post graduation in law(LL.M.). I WANT TO APPLY FOR CSIR NET ENTRANCE. CAN I APPLY FOR THE CSIR NET ENTRANCE FOR LECTURESHIP.WHERE DO I GET THE NET REGISTRATION FORMS IN GOA.

2nd March 2012, 05:27 PM
piyushrungta25

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET entrance exam for lectureship? Where would I get registration form in Goa for the same?

ELIGIBILITY :-
Age limit and relaxation - minimum 19 years and maximum 28. (upper limit relaxed for reserved class)
Educational qualification :- M.Sc. or equivalent degree with minimum of 55% for general class and 50% for reserved class. (In subjects - Chemical science, earth science, life science, mathematical science or physical science.

You can apply for that online also.
For more information refer to the following site - http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
6th March 2012, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET entrance exam for lectureship? Where would I get registration form in Goa for the same?

can nepalese student persuin msc in microbilogy can fill the form of csir net going to be held in 17 june 2012
6th March 2012, 07:17 PM
piyushrungta25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can nepalese student persuin msc in microbilogy can fill the form of csir net going to be held in 17 june 2012
Since microbiology is not in the list given above and you have not passed still (55% marks are required), I dont think you would be eligible.
I would suggest you to talk to their representatives once.
Best of luck.
15th March 2012, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

i want to appear for net exm in june 2012 in the subject drawing and painting but the form that i got is for joint csir-ugc test which does'nt include humanities subject so is there a separate form for humanities?
5th August 2012, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing in m .sc seed technology I want to appear in dec entrannce exam where would iget registration in delhi for same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?