30th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Does Delhi University offer part time PhD?

Hi,
Can I join PhD part time in Delhi University? I want to know that Delhi University is providing part time PhD or not? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  2. List of institutes which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application in NCR Delhi?
  3. Prerequisite to do PhD in IIT? Whether IIT offer part time PhD? What about candidate self employed and want to pursue PhD in IIT?
  4. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  5. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Electronics to a Lecturer?
  6. List of UGC recognized universities which offer part time PhD in Hindi
  7. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  8. List of government or deemed universities in Delhi, offering part time Ph.D in management?
  9. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  10. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  11. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  12. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Application to MCA postgraduate?
  13. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  14. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  15. What are the colleges and institutes offering part time Ph.D course in Pharmaceutics?
  16. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  17. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  18. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]

31st May 2016, 02:58 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Delhi University offer part time PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Can I join PhD part time in Delhi University? I want to know that Delhi University is providing part time PhD or not? Waiting for your reply.

No, Delhi University does not offer part time and distance PhD programmes. Every student shall pursue course work and full time research for not less than two years from date of registration. Those candidates who are all working should obtain study leave for 2 years to fulfill the residency requirements of the university. Please, find the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 05082015_Ord. VI_B 20_07_2015.pdf(3.53 MB, 115 views)

25th June 2020, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Does Delhi University offer part time PhD?

I have completed master in political science from ignuo in Delhi.Now i want to do PhD,guide about the details of it.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?