21st April 2020, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Does GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology offers regular PhD(Molecular Biology) course?

Hi friends, I want to do PhD in Molecular Biology subject. I have heard that GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology is offering this course. Is it true? Can you tell me if this university provides regular PhD program in this subject? Please tell me immediately.

31st January 2021, 06:19 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology offers regular PhD(Molecular Biology) course?

No, GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology does not offers regular PhD(Molecular Biology) course.

This university is offering only BTech and MTech courses.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
http://www.gbpec.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?