24th January 2019, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for a BCA Lecturer who has completed MSc(IT) around 8 years ago?

Dear friends, I have done my MSc in Information Technology around 8 years ago. I am a Lecturer in a BCA college. Now I want to prepare for UGC-NET. Am I eligible for appearing in UGC-NET or not? Please help me to know about this asap.

31st January 2019, 07:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for a BCA Lecturer who has completed MSc(IT) around 8 years ago?

Eligibility to appear for UGC NET exam:

Candidate with minimum 55% marks in Master's Degree or the equivalent exam from an institution or university recognised by UGC.

Candidates are suggested to appear in the subject of their Masters only. However, if the subject of a candidate is not covered under the list of subjects are allowed to appear in a related subject.

Therefore, you can appear for Information Technology subject in UGC NET exam.
14th June 2021, 07:19 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET for a BCA Lecturer who has completed MSc(IT) around 8 years ago?

Yes your are eligible for UGC NET exams: Eligibility for NET exams are you must be postgraduate with minimum 55% with recognized University...5% relaxation for reserve candidate sc/ st,obc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?