13th June 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for assistant professor in electronics in an Engineering college? Am I eligible to work as assistant professor for B.Sc. IT?

I did M.Sc. Electronic Science from Pune University. I also cleared UGC NET exam in Electronic Science. Am I eligible to work as Assistant professor in Physics? (In degree college or in an Engineering college).Since I am now staying in Mumbai and Mumbai University don't have B.Sc.(electronis), I am finding it difficult to get job as assistant professor.
Also please tell me whether I can work as assistant professor (electronics) in an Engineering college.
Am I eligible to work as assistant professor for B.Sc. IT?

Pl send me reply on email id [email protected]

14th June 2021, 03:50 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility for assistant professor in electronics in an Engineering college? Am I eligible to work as assistant professor for B.Sc. IT?

Eligibility for assistant professor in electronics in an Engineering college can be seen below.

Those who have completed minimum qualification of MTech in Electronics are totally eligible to be Assistant Professor ( Electronics) in any engineering institute.

You are not eligible to work as Assistant Professor ( Physics) in any recognized university.

You are totally eligible to work as Assistant Professor ( Electronics) in any engineering institute.
15th June 2021, 05:08 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility for assistant professor in electronics in an Engineering college? Am I eligible to work as assistant professor for B.Sc. IT?

Degree with First Class at Bachelor's or Master's Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering, and Technology, and experience of eight years in teaching, research and / or industry at the level of Lecturer or equivalent grade, excluding period spent on obtaining the research degree.
The candidate should have qualified NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?