27th March 2021, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission for PhD(Biotechnology) in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology

I want to do a PhD in Biotechnology from Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria. Can I know about the eligibility for getting admission in this university for this PhD program?

29th March 2021, 09:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission for PhD(Biotechnology) in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do a PhD in Biotechnology from Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria. Can I know about the eligibility for getting admission in this university for this PhD program?
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D program.

Entrance exams to study Ph.D(Biotechnology) in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology:-

1.GATE

2.CSIR NET

3.UGC NET
31st March 2021, 06:09 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission for PhD(Biotechnology) in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology

Eligibility to get admission for PhD(Biotechnology) in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology is as follows.

Applicant must have completed master degree in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized university .

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant can also get admission on the basis of UG NET or equivalent exam.

I'm giving you link of official website for application submission.

https://makautwb.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?