16th September 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Details regarding admission in PhD (Mechanical) at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata?

I am M.Tech in Mechanical stream holder and willing to do PhD. Send me details regarding admission in PhD at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in M.Phil Computer Science at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata? Selection procedure for it?
  2. Which is better college to study B.Tech among Techno India and Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology?
  3. Admission procedure to study B.Ed in Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University?
  4. Is there any difficulty to secure MNC job with below 7.5 CGPA in BTech of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology?
  5. How may I get a B.Ed application form for Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad Urdu Open University?
  6. How to download application form for B.Ed course of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University?
  7. List of colleges offering BSc(Genetics) in Hoogly and Burdwan
  8. List of government colleges available for 578 rank holder in WBJEE JELET
  9. What is the rank required for JIS college of engineering under WBUT?
  10. Am I eligible to do study in Earth science after BCA in USA?
  11. AICTE approval of a particular Delhi college
  12. Previous years question papers of MAKAUT B.Pharmacy 4th semester exam
  13. Can I apply for B.Ed after completion of BCA and MCA in West Bengal?
  14. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do B.Ed in any NCTE approved institute in West Bengal?
  16. How many PhD(Women’s Studies) seats are available in Maulana Azad National Urdu University, Hyderabad? -- [New]
  17. Is it necessary to appear in an entrance exam to get PhD(Urdu) admission in Maulana Azad National Urdu University?
  18. Does Maulana Azad National Urdu University offer PhD(English) course?
20th September 2017, 11:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding admission in PhD (Mechanical) at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata?

In order do PhD in Mechanical stream, you are required to appear in any one of the below mentioned entrance examinations. Some of the allowed entrance examinations are,

>> GATE

>> UGC NET

>> CSIR NET ..etc.,

If you have not valid score of the above entrance examinations then you are required to appear in an entrance examination conducted this particular university. You must have secured minimum 55% marks in Post Graduation in order to be eligible. The basic educational qualification required is Post Graduation from a recognized university.
22nd September 2017, 12:34 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Details regarding admission in PhD (Mechanical) at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata?

Those candidates who have completed M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks or 6.0 CGPA from any AICTE approved institute, are eligible to apply for PhD course in the relevant discipline at Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT).
In order to get admission into MAKAUT for PhD course, candidates need to appear and qualify GATE examination. Candidates will also have to appear for a personal interview for final selection.
Admission notification will be advertise in leading news papers and on the departmental website around May every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?