24th August 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Agri-Informatics) admission in Shobit University?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Agri-Informatics from Shobit University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

31st August 2019, 01:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Agri-Informatics) admission in Shobit University?

Doctor of Philosophy in Agri-Informatics is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Agri-Informatics is 3 years. The required eligibility to get PhD(Agri-Informatics) admission in Shobit University is the candidate should have passed Master degree in the respective field from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Agri-Informatics is 60%. After completing a Ph.D. (Agri-Informatics) you can become an Agricultural Research Scientist.
4th September 2019, 12:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Agri-Informatics) admission in Shobit University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Agri-Informatics from Shobit University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Agri-Informatics from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Shobit University.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?