24th August 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Agri-Informatics) in Shobit University?

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Shobit University for studying PhD in Agri-Informatics course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

4th September 2019, 11:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Agri-Informatics) in Shobit University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Agri-Informatics at Shobit University is a candidate must have passed the Master's degree in the relevant field with a score of 55% marks in aggregate. Admission selection will be done on the basis of entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by interview.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.shobhituniversity.ac.in by clicking on 'Admission Tab' fill the details and fill the personal information and application form. Confirm your course and upload the scanned copy of documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the application form. The application fee is of Rs.2100 and you can pay using credit/debit card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?