7th September 2020, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Ayurveda) admission in Gujarat Ayurved University?

Hello friends, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Gujarat Ayurved University for studying PhD course in Ayurveda. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission?

10th September 2020, 01:07 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Ayurveda) admission in Gujarat Ayurved University?

Eligibility to get PhD(Ayurveda) admission in Gujarat Ayurved University can be seen below.

Candidates must have Master’s degree in the relevant subject with a minimum aggregate of 60% or equivalent CGPA.

Admission will be done through NET CET examination.
Which will followed by GD and Personal interview.
10th September 2020, 10:26 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Ayurveda) admission in Gujarat Ayurved University?

Eligibility to get PhD (Ayurveda) admission in Gujarat Ayurved University are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have passed Post-Graduation/M.Phil with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised University.
Candidate will not be having any backlog or compartment in any of the subject at PG level that is yet to be cleared at the time of taking admissions.
Candidate must have to appear for required entrance examinations like UGC-CSIR-NET, CET or University based entrance examination.
There is no age limit required to admission in this course.
10th September 2020, 11:37 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

•••Eligibility to get PhD(Ayurveda) admission in Gujarat Ayurved University-

• An applicant hould have completed their post graduation in appropriate branch aur equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 55% marks.

• Admission will be done on the basis of NEET PG.

••• For any query-
www.ayurveduniversity.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?