7th September 2020, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a PhD(Ayurveda) admission in Gujarat Ayurved University?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about the procedure for securing admission at the Gujarat Ayurved University for a PhD in Ayurveda course. Please tell me how can I get admission for this PhD program in this university?

10th September 2020, 12:57 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: How can I get a PhD(Ayurveda) admission in Gujarat Ayurved University?

To get PhD Ayurveda admission in GAU Jamnagar you can follow these points.

1.Candidates have to download the form online from the official website of the institute , which can seen below.

2.Fill it up and send it to the Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar before the deadline, along with the demand draft of INR 1000.

3.Candidates are required to send 3 recent coloured passport size photograph in the size of (3.5x4.5cm).
Candidates should send the duly filled in application form to the “Director, Admission Department, Gujarat Ayurved University, Jamnagar 361008, Gujarat, India.”

4. You also have to apply for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test.

Official website -

http://www.ayurveduniversity.edu.in/disclaimer.php
10th September 2020, 11:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a PhD(Ayurveda) admission in Gujarat Ayurved University?

••• Procedure to get PhD(Ayurveda) admission in Gujarat Ayurved University-

• Candidates can obtain application form via online or offline mode.

• To get application candidate needs to visit the official website:
www.ayurveduniversity.edu.in

• After that click on the admission tab and read all the details regarding GAU Admission 2020.

• Register yourself and fill all details to get Gujarat Ayurved University admission 2020 application form and pay application fee.

• After filling form keep the printer copies of the application form for future needs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?