29th September 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(English) admission in Kazi Nazrul University?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in English from Kazi Nazrul University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

2nd October 2019, 08:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(English) admission in Kazi Nazrul University?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue PhD in English admission in Kazi Nazrul University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this PhD in English admission in Kazi Nazrul University is given below.

Name of the College - Kazi Nazrul University

Name of the Course - PhD in English

>> You must have completed Master's Degree in the concerned discipline from a recognized university to be eligible.

>> Candidates possessing a Degree considered equivalent to M.Phil Degree of an Indian Institution, from a foreign Educational Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized are also eligible.

>> Please read "Reg 4" in 4th page of the notification given below.

Click here for more detailed information
2nd October 2019, 10:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(English) admission in Kazi Nazrul University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in English from Kazi Nazrul University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in English with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Kazi Nazrul University. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.

But you must have a valid UGC NET score card.

Entrance exams to study PhD course:-

1.UGC NET

2.SET
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?