29th September 2019, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study PhD(Management Studies) in Netaji Subhas Open University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Management Studies from Netaji Subhas Open University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

2nd October 2019, 10:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study PhD(Management Studies) in Netaji Subhas Open University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD in Management Studies from Netaji Subhas Open University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams. I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.
Entrance exam to study PhD(Management Studies):-

UG NET JRF exam

Cutoff marks is not fixed for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Management Studies from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Netaji Subhas Open University.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

There are no fixed cutoff marks for admission in Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?