13th August 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Environmental Planning) admission in School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Environmental Planning from School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

31st August 2018, 10:54 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Environmental Planning) admission in School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi?

Eligibility to get PhD(Environmental Planning) admission in School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi is given below.

Applicant must have a Master’s degree in any discipline or allied discipline with minimum 55% of marks from a recognized university and must have 10 years of working experience to be eligible.
Or
Applicant must have completed B.Arch/B.Plan with 5 year of working experience or Bachelor’s degree in allied subject with minimum 55% marks with 10 year of experience to be eligible to pursue PhD(Environmental Planning) admission in School of Planning and Architecture, Delhi.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?