13th August 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do PhD in Atmospheric Sciences from Savitribai Phule Pune University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission?

30th August 2018, 11:20 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?

You must have to appear and qualify in NET/CSIR entrance examination in order to take admission for PhD course in Savitribai Phule Pune University. Also you must have completed bachelors degree in Atmospheric science or relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university, so as to become eligible for the aforesaid course.
31st August 2018, 09:16 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?

If you want to get admission in Savitribai Phule Pune University for studying PhD in Atmospheric Sciences, you need to appear in the Ph.D. entrance exam conducted by university. Candidates who have a valid score in GATE/GPAT or who have qualified CSIR-UGC /ICRA/ICMR/DBT and DST inspire fellowship are exempted from the entrance exam.
Candidates having an M. Phil degree in a relevant subject from any recognized university are also exempted from the entrance exam.
For more information, you should visit the below mentioned link.
http://www.unipune.ac.in/dept/scienc...es/default.htm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?