21st October 2019, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Environmental Science) admission in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Hi, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in TERI School of Advanced Studies for studying PhD in Environmental Science course. Please help me to know about the eligibility for getting admission immediately.

31st October 2019, 11:51 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Environmental Science) admission in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

The required eligibility to get a Ph.D. (Environmental Science) admission in TERI School of Advanced Studies is that the candidate should have passed the Post Graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master's degree to get admission to Ph.D. (Environmental Science) is 55%. The course duration of Ph.D. (Environmental Science) is three years. The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the merit list. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Entrance exam as well as in the Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?