18th October 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of PhD(Bioinformatics) admission will be released at the Central University of South Bihar?

Dear friends, I want to join Central University of South Bihar for doing PhD course in Bioinformatics. Can I know when the notification will be released for the admission? Please tell me about the admission notification as soon as possible.

31st October 2019, 11:46 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of PhD(Bioinformatics) admission will be released at the Central University of South Bihar?

Ph.D. Bioinformatics or Doctor of Philosophy in Bioinformatics is a Doctorate Biotechnology course. The notification date of Ph.D. (Bioinformatics) admission will be released at the Central University of South Bihar is in the month of September. The course duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Bioinformatics is three years.

For further information, you can contact at the given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Central University of South Bihar
BIT Campus P.O. B.V. College
Patna, Bihar 800014, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?