18th October 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Sociology) in Magadh University?

Hi, I want to join Magadh University for studying PhD program in the specialization of Sociology. Can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program?

24th October 2019, 08:49 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Sociology) in Magadh University?

Eligibility to get PhD (Sociology) in Magadh University:-

Eligibility:-
The candidate should have passed masters degree from any recognised university or institution thereto in a relevant subject with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade.

For candidates belonging to Sc / St / OBC (Non - Creamy Layer)/ differently - abled
and other categories, relaxation as per the decision of the UGC and Government of India will be accorded.

Candidates who have already passed UGC( JRF )examination / NET / SET / SELT or have M Phil degree can directly appear for interview.
31st October 2019, 07:19 PM
Anuj Pubg

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Sociology) in Magadh University?

Eligibility to get PhD(Sociology) in Magadh University is given below:-\

1. You should be post graduate with minimum 55% from any recognized university.

2. There is no age restriction.

For more information, visit the website www.collegeduniya.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?