14th August 2011, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Minimum eligibility criteria for B.Com Lateral Entry Exam of Magadh university of Bodhgaya(Bihar)?

What is the minimum eligibility for B.Com (computers) lateral entry exams from Magadh university of Bodhgaya (Bihar). As i've passed SSC from Maharashtra Board in year 1997-98.
is i'm eligible for the B.com lateral Entry in year ?

Related Questions:
22nd October 2011, 08:24 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criteria for B.Com Lateral Entry Exam of Magadh university of Bodhgaya(Bihar)?

Eligibility:

you can take admission in the B.Com programs if:

1:you have passed any diploma degree of minimum 3 years after 10th.

2:you should have at least 20% aggregate marks and 15% for SC/ST students

3:you are a citizen of India.

There are 250 colleges and over 90,000 seats all over India where you can take a entry as lateral.
20th December 2011, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum eligibility criteria for B.Com Lateral Entry Exam of Magadh university of Bodhgaya(Bihar)?

Sir, I am a ITI Draughtsman mechanical I want to do B.Com. Am I eligible for this course please suggest me.
27th April 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

b.com part 2 ka exam date batave
10th May 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission through laternal entry in b.com (p)? i have completed Ist year through Delhi University n want to pursue further studies.
25th July 2012, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am doing b.com from general,under magadh university(bihar), it is good or oot,whether i have to do someting extra course including b.com
27th February 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I'm a diploma holder (Diploma in modern office practice) now, I' m studying bcom lateral entry. I want what are the subject for bcom lateral entry
2nd July 2014, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to do bachelor of commerse course to magadh university . My I.com mark is 52.4%. Please give me advise which college is best option for me. Listen I am a girl.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?