12th September 2017, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai for PhD in Physics? Topics available for PhD and way to write thesis?

I am Post Graduate in Physics and now want to get admission in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai for PhD. Please tell me eligibility criteria to join this institute? Topics available for PhD and way to write thesis?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join Tata Institute of Fundamental Research for PhD? Eligibility criteria and entrance exam for it?
  2. Rule and regulation to get admission in PhD at Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai?
  3. Whether Tata Institute of Fundamental Research offers PhD in Chemistry program?
  4. Best topics for PhD in between Finance and Accounts? How to write thesis on these topics?
  5. Details about structure of PhD in Candida and Giardia programme in India? How to write thesis and research work?
  6. How to choose universities and topics for PhD in Microbiology? How to write thesis?
  7. List of topics to do PhD after M.Sc Industrial Microbiology? How to write thesis and publish research papers?
  8. Eligibility to do PhD in Physics from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune? Topics available for PhD?
  9. How does Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune selects for PhD from ME Mechanical stream? Topics available in PhD?
  10. Details regarding PhD programme in Clinical Research? How to write thesis work?
  11. Which topic an M.Sc Chemistry should choose to do Ph.D? List of best universities and admission procedure for it?
  12. Eligibility and fee for doing PhD from Tata Memorial Institute, Mumbai?
  13. List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD(Health System Studies) in Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to get supervisor for pursuing PhD by research?
  16. Best colleges and universities in India for PhD in Laparoscopic Ventral Incisional Hernia Repair topics? How to write thesis on this topic?
  17. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Easiest way to do PhD after M.Com? How much time it takes and how much thesis I have to write?
15th September 2017, 11:05 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to join Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai for PhD in Physics? Topics available for PhD and way to write thesis?

Eligibility criteria for PhD in Physics in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai:
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Physics with at least 55% marks from any UGC recognized University are eligible for PhD course in the relevant discipline.
Those candidates who are in the final year of qualifying degree can also apply for this course.
The admission procedure consist of a written test, conducted by the institute, followed by interviews of shortlisted candidates.
Admission to the candidates for various PhD courses are also granted on the basis of their performance in the nationwide examination GATE/NET/CSIR-UGC/JEST.
Below I have mentioned topics for PhD in Physics:
>Atomic and Molecular Physics
>Astrophysics
>Biophysics
>Clean Energy
>Environmental Physics
>Fusion and Plasma Confinement
>Nanoscience
>Photonics, Laser and Nonlinear Optics
>Physics of Fluids
>Physics of the Nucleus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?