14th September 2020, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Computer Science Engineering) in Bennett University?

Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in Computer Science Engineering stream from Bennett University. I am unable to know the eligibility criteria. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university?

15th September 2020, 01:37 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Computer Science Engineering) in Bennett University?

Eligibility to pursue PhD (Computer Science Engineering) in Bennett University are as mentioned below:-

Candidate must have passed in ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/M.Phil with at least 60% aggregate or 6.5 CGPA on a 10-point scale from a recognised University.

Candidate must have to qualify entrance examinations such as GATE/NET/GMAT/SLET/BRAT to get admission in this course.

There is no age limit required to apply for this course.
15th September 2020, 03:22 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Computer Science Engineering) in Bennett University?

••• Eligibility to pursue PhD(Computer Science Engineering) in Bennett University-

The candidate should have completed ME, MTech in Computer Science and Engineering with atleast 55% Marks from a recognized university or Institute.

Admission is done through GATE score merit list.

••• For further information
http://www.bennett.edu.in
15th September 2020, 07:59 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Computer Science Engineering) in Bennett University:-

> M.Phil or equivalent from any recognised college / University with a minimum of 55% marks. (Relaxable for reserved categories candidates)
In case of reserved category students, they would have to present their reservation certificate issued by the competent authorities in order to avail the benefits applicable to them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?