25th October 2019, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Defence and Strategic Studies) for an MSc(Physics) student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in final year of MSc(Physics) course. I want to do PhD in Defence and Strategic Studies. I don't know whether I am eligible or not for doing PhD in this specialization. Can you let me know about this?

30th October 2019, 10:38 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Defence and Strategic Studies) for an MSc(Physics) student?

Eligibility to pursue PhD (Defence and Strategic Studies) for an M.Sc (Physics) student are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Master's degree in Science, Engineering from a recognised university.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree.
Candidate must have to qualify the required entrance examination to pursue this course.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
31st October 2019, 10:40 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Defence and Strategic Studies) for an MSc(Physics) student?

The required eligibility to pursue PhD(Defence and Strategic Studies) for an MSc(Physics) student is given below.

** The candidate must have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

** The candidate should have to score at least 55% in your master degree to get admission in PhD(Defence and Strategic Studies).

** The candidate should have to score good marks in the entrance examination which is conducted by the university.

The duration of PhD(Defence and Strategic Studies) is three years.
31st October 2019, 05:39 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Defence and Strategic Studies) for an MSc(Physics) student?

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Defence and Strategic Studies) for an MSc(Physics) student is given below:-

1. Candidate should have post graduation.

2. The age of the candidate should be more than 19yr.

Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in entrance exam conducted by university itself.

You may visit the website www.collegeduniya.com for more information.
31st October 2019, 07:09 PM
Anuj Pubg

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Defence and Strategic Studies) for an MSc(Physics) student is given below:-

1. Candidate should have masters degree with minimum 55% marks from any recognized university.

2. There is no age bar for this course.

You may visit the website www.shiksha.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?