27th December 2017, 08:58 AM
vinod singh gaira

Eligibility to pursue higher studies in Germany?

I scored 55% in my 12th standard and 66% in B.Tech. I wish to apply for German University for my further studies. Am I eligible with my current score card?

29th December 2017, 08:19 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue higher studies in Germany?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue your higher studies in Germany after completion of your B.Tech course with 66% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university. To apply for admission to Master's degree course in German universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and best to learn German language. You have to report your examinations scores to German universities to apply for admission to Master's degree course. Since, you have 66% aggregate marks in your B.Tech course, you can easily get admission in best German university for pursuing your higher studies.

29th December 2017, 10:23 AM
ankjkv

For higher education in Germany, Candidate must have to qualify language courses like IELTS and TOEFL.

IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System and TOEFL stands for Test of English as Foreign Language.

29th December 2017, 08:21 PM
NeptuneSpear

Yes, you are eligible to apply to German University. To take course in German University you have to take GRE (Graduate Record Examination). This exam is forked into 3 stages :

1) Analytical Reasoning

2) Verbal Reasoning

3) English Language

Time will be allotted 30 minutes for each section. The more you score in GRE, the better are your chances to be in German University with scholarship.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?