24th October 2020, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure PhD(Social Work) admission in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

Hello, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission into Jain Vishva Bharati Institute for studying for a PhD(Social Work) course. Can I know about the eligibility for getting admission?

28th October 2020, 12:12 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PhD(Social Work) admission in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

Eligibility to secure Ph.D. (Social Work) admission in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute is that the applicant should have completed post-graduation from any recognized university. The applicant must have scored at least 45% in the post-graduation. There is no age limit to pursue this course.
29th October 2020, 08:17 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PhD(Social Work) admission in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

Eligibility to secure PhD(Social Work) admission in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute is as follows.

Applicant must have done master degree in relevant subjects with minimum score of 55% or equivalent CGPA.

Applicant will be selected on the basis of Research Aptitude Test and Personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?