22nd June 2019, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this college. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

24th June 2019, 11:43 PM
mom.mom

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

Eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Counseling and Communication:-

Candidate must have done a Bachelor's degree in relevant field or equivalent with a minimum score of 45% marks from a recognized university.

Selection will be done on the basis of marks scored at the graduation level, written test and interview.
25th June 2019, 09:22 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute?

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute is that you should have passed minimum 3 years duration of bachelor's degree in any discipline from any recognized university/institute.

Duration of PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication is one year.
25th June 2019, 12:03 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, can you help me to know about the eligibility criteria for studying PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication in Jain Vishva Bharati Institute? I am interested to do this Diploma course in this college. Please help me to know about the eligibility criteria.

Minimum eligibility to study the PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication at Jain Vishva Bharati Institute is a pass in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3 format) or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
Duration of the PG Diploma in Counselling and Communication at Jain Vishva Bharati Institute is one (1) year. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?