4th August 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Amity Institute of Anthropology for studying PhD in Anthropology course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
10th August 2018, 03:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Amity Institute of Anthropology for studying PhD in Anthropology course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

Eligibility to study PhD Anthropology at Amity Institute of Anthropology is a pass in Master’s Degree in Anthropology / Social Sciences / Life Sciences / Political Science / Economics / Education / Philosophy / Archaeology / History / Public Administration / Public Health / Linguistics with 55% marks or equivalent grade point average. Eligible candidates can apply online for the admission to study PhD Anthropology at Amity Institute of Anthropology. Amity Institute of Anthropology website link is given Click Here
12th August 2018, 08:33 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Anthropology) in Amity Institute of Anthropology?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue PhD in Anthropology in Amity Institute of Anthropology:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this PhD in Anthropology in Amity Institute of Anthropology course is given below,

Name of the College - Amity Institute of Anthropology

Name of the Course - PhD in Anthropology

Duration of course - 3 years

Eligibility Criteria:-

>> You should have completed Master's Degree in Life Science or Social Science or Health Science or Public Health or Health Management course with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.

>> Or candidates who have completed their Master's in Medical Science or MBBS are also eligible to apply for this course.

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?