12th February 2021, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University

Hi, I want to get admission in Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University for studying PhD in Botany. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PhD of this stream in this university.

14th February 2021, 09:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to get admission in Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University for studying PhD in Botany. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PhD of this stream in this university.
If you have completed masters degree in Botany with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course or if your M.Phil course duration is 2 years then you are eligible for Ph.D course otherwise you can get admission through masters degree marks.

There is no age criteria.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
15th February 2021, 07:05 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue PhD in Botany in Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue PhD in Botany in Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University is given below,

Name of the College - Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University

Name of the Course - PhD in Botany

>> You must have done M.Phil course with minimum 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent in order to be eligible for doing this course.

>> The minimum percentage required in qualifying course is 55% marks and there is a relaxation of 5% for reserved category candidates. i.e., 50% marks.

Click here for official website
15th February 2021, 02:16 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Botany) in Bhakta Kavi Narsinh Mehta University is as follows.

Applicant must have secured minimum 50% marks in master degree in relevant subjects from recognized university to get admission.

Applicant will be selected through Entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Final selection will be done through personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?