18th September 2017, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Which university is best to study M.Sc Biotechnology in between University of Glasgow and University of Leeds? Eligibility and fees required for it?

Sir, I want to study M.Sc Biochemistry course from United Kingdom. Suggest me which university is best for it in between University of Glasgow and University of Leeds? Eligibility and fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in MBA Executive in University of Glasgow, UK? Fees required in Indian rupees?
  2. Course fee and duration of MSc(Health & Safety) course in Leeds Beckett University?
  3. Best university in between University of Edinburgh and Birkbeck, University of London to study M.Sc Biotechnology? Procedure to get admission and fees required?
  4. Scope of studying MSc(Health & Safety) in Leeds Beckett University?
  5. List of universities for MS(Telecommunication) in USA?
  6. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Health & Safety) course in Leeds Beckett University?
  7. Which are the good universities in USA for doing MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  9. Documents required to get admission in Leeds Beckett University for MSc(Health & Safety) course?
  10. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Health & Safety) course in Leeds Beckett University?
  11. List of streams available in University of Glasgow, UK for MBA course? Details regarding admission date, fees and life in the university?
  12. Future prospects of studying MBA in UK?
  13. Universities offering MS in Automation?
  14. Does University of Glasgow provides B.Sc in Applied Physics? Procedure and eligibility criteria for it?
  15. Procedure to get admission in University of Glasgow for study B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  16. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study MSc(Biotechnology) in Amity University? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam to get admission in masters in Economics course at University of Glasgow, United Kingdom?
27th September 2017, 12:44 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university is best to study M.Sc Biotechnology in between University of Glasgow and University of Leeds? Eligibility and fees required for it?

Look, both the above mentioned Universities are very good to opt for the Masters degree course in Biotechnology as the above mentioned Universities have a good study environment with top class faculties. So, according to me, you can opt in any of the University for the said course.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in Biotechnology can apply for the Masters degree in Biotechnology in the above mentioned Universities. Candidates must have a valid IELTS score card.
To get the exact details of the fees required by the University, you must have to contact to the respective University as both of them have different fee structure for the course.

University of Glasgow
Address: University Avenue, Glasgow Metropolitan Area G12 8QQ, UK
Phone: +441413302000

University of Leeds
Address: Leeds LS2 9JT, UK
Phone: +441132431751
27th September 2017, 03:07 AM
ranu shahi

Default Re: Which university is best to study M.Sc Biotechnology in between University of Glasgow and University of Leeds? Eligibility and fees required for it?

According to me University of Glasgow will be good choice.

Eligibility criteria are as follows:-
A second class honours degree or equivalent in these subject area like– Biology, Microbiology, Biotechnology or Biochemistry – although applicants with a degree in other subjects may be considered. Professional experience may also be taken into account.

Fees:-

Home and EU-
Full time fee- £7650

International-
Full time fee- £20150

Exact fee may vary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?