30th September 2020, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Chemistry) in Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education?

Hello everyone, I want to do a PhD(Chemistry) from Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this college. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

3rd October 2020, 01:09 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Chemistry) in Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education?

Eligibility to study PhD(Chemistry) in Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education is as follows.

Applicant must hold Master’s degree in the relevant stream with a first class or minimum 60% marks / CGPA 6.5 on a 10 – point scale.

Official website go reference-

http://kalasalingam.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?