30th September 2020, 09:05 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to secure PhD(Botany) in Central Drug Research Institute? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hi Sir, I am interested to join Central Drug Research Institute for PhD(Botany). I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission and pursue this PhD program in this institute. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score as well.

3rd October 2020, 01:15 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to secure PhD(Botany) in Central Drug Research Institute? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to secure PhD(Botany) in Central Drug Research Institute is as follows.

Admission can be secured through entrance exam conducted by university itself.

Applicant must have minimum score of 60% in Masters and valid score entrance exam to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?