6th August 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Santosh University?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in the specialization of Clinical Psychology from Santosh University. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.

12th August 2019, 09:56 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Santosh University?

Eligibility required to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Santosh University are given below;

You must have a degree of MD in Psychiatry or M.Sc. in Clinical Psychology or M.A. in Psychology or M.Phil. in Psychology / Clinical Psychology from any recognized university/institute.

You must have to clear entrance test followed by interview.

You can find details at;
https://santosh.ac.in/#
13th August 2019, 01:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Santosh University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in the specialization of Clinical Psychology from Santosh University. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university. Please tell me asap.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Clinical Psychology with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Clinical Psychology.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?