6th August 2019, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Santosh University?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Clinical Psychology course in Santosh University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

12th August 2019, 10:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Santosh University?

You must have to fullfill the minimum requirements to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Santosh University as mentioned below;

You must have obtained a Degree of MD in Psychiatry or M.Sc.in Clinical Psychology or M.A. in Psychology or M.Phil. in Psychology / Clinical Psychology from any recognized university.

You must have cleared an entrance test followed by interview conducted by university.

You can find details on;
https://santosh.ac.in/
13th August 2019, 02:25 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Clinical Psychology) in Santosh University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Clinical Psychology course in Santosh University. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.
Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?