29th September 2018, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Commerce course in Central University of Karnataka. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

30th September 2018, 05:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Commerce course in Central University of Karnataka. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Those candidates who passed MPhil with course work or Master’s Degree in Commerce from any university or a degree recognized by the university for this purpose or its equivalent in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks (50% for SC, ST, OBC (Non Creamy Layer), PWD and Kashmiri Migrant students) and who have secured at least 50% marks in the Central Universities Common Entrance Test are eligible to study PhD Commerce in Central University of Karnataka. 50% seats are reserved for GATE/SLET/ Teacher Fellowship / MPhil candidates. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
30th September 2018, 08:08 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka?

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed their post-graduation degree in Commerce from a recognized university.
Candidate must have at least 55% marks in post-graduation.
Candidates are supposed to clear the UGC-NET examination held at entry level to the program.
Having a relevant work experience of 4 years in either field of Teaching/Administration will be beneficial to the program.
2nd October 2018, 02:13 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka is given below.

You must have completed M.Phil degree with course work or Master's degree in Commerce or its equivalent in the related subject with minimum 55% of marks (50% for ST/SC/OBC/PWD and Kashmiri Migrate Students) from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue PhD(Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka.
You must have qualified Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) with minimum 50% marks (45% for ST/SC/OBC/PWD and Kashmiri Migrate Students) to be eligible.
Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET/SLET are exempted from the entrance test.
You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.cuk.ac.in/Academic/SBS/Dept_Commerce.aspx
2nd October 2018, 02:28 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka is given below.

You must have completed M.Phil degree with course work or Master's degree in Commerce or its equivalent in the related subject with minimum 55% of marks (50% for ST/SC/OBC/PWD and Kashmiri Migrate Students) from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue PhD(Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka.
You must have qualified Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) with minimum 50% marks (45% for ST/SC/OBC/PWD and Kashmiri Migrate Students) to be eligible.
Central University of Karnataka website link is given below.
https://www.cuk.ac.in
21st February 2021, 06:58 PM
Edu_tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

The eligibility criteria to get admission in PhD Commerce :-

*The candidate should have completed M.Phil. course work or Master's degree in Commerce from any recognized University or institute with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved categories) and have scored minimum 50% (45% for reserved categories) in the CUCET (Central Universities Common Entrance Test).
*The candidates who have satisfied above criteria will appear for PI(Personal Interaction) process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?