29th September 2018, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Central University of Karnataka for studying PhD program in Agronomy. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

30th September 2018, 02:52 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka?

For PhD admission , the university conducts its own entrance exam where you have to score at least 40%.
If you have cleared NET/SLET then you are exempted from the entrance exam.
30th September 2018, 03:42 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka?

Entrance exam available to study PhD (Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka are:-
Candidate should have to appear for Entrance test which is conducted by the University.
Then after a personal Interview will be held.
30th September 2018, 06:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in Central University of Karnataka for studying PhD program in Agronomy. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

Eligible students have to appear for the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CECET) for the admission to study PhD Commerce in Central University of Karnataka. 50% of the available seats is allotted to candidates with NET, Project Fellow / SLET / GATE / Teacher Fellowship / MPhil based on an interview / viva-voce / test and Research interest of the guide and students. Remaining 50% of the available seats is allotted through CUCET. Central University of Karnataka website link is given Click Here
30th September 2018, 07:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Entrance examination available to study PhD (Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka are as follows:-
Aspirants must have to appear entrance examination, conducted by the University by its own.
2nd October 2018, 03:01 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue PhD(Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka, you will have to appear in the Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) and must have obtained minimum 50% marks (45% for ST/SC/OBC/PWD and Kashmiri Migrate Students) in the CUCET. Candidates who have qualified UGC-NET/SLET are exempted from the entrance test. You must have M.Phil degree with course work or Master's degree in Commerce or it's equivalent from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue PhD(Commerce) in Central University of Karnataka.
You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.cuk.ac.in/Academic/SBS/Dept_Commerce.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?