16th August 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Comparative Indian Literature course in Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

30th June 2019, 05:59 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Comparative Indian Literature) in Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Comparative Indian Literature is a Doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Comparative Indian Literature is three years.

** The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Comparative Indian Literature) in Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University is the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective field from a recognized university.

** In order to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Comparative Indian Literature course, you have to appear in the entrance examination which is conducted by the University.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?