8th September 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

How to do integrated PhD in Labour and Social Welfare after BA Social Science? Best universities for it?

Sir, I am studying BA Social Science and after it want to do integrated PhD course in Labour and Social Welfare. Please tell me what should I do for it? Best universities for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of MA in Modern India?
  2. Study Material on Labour Welfare and Industrial Relations, Labour and Social Welfare, Human Resource Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Labour Social Welfare) after completion of MBA in Marketing and Rural Management?
  4. MBA in Marketing and Rural Management holder can do PhD in Labour Social Welfare?
  5. What is full of MSW? Is it a good course to take up?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing MSW course?
  7. How should I attend the course in MSW? I have 30 years of experience in various projects
  8. How to do MSW in distance mode? I have done MBA in HR and Marketing
  9. Duration, syllabus and cost of completing MSW course?
  10. Study material for social science subject for labour officer job
  11. What are the specialization available in Master of Social Work (MSW) offered by Avinashilingam University?
  12. NET Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Human & Social Services in India and Abroad -- [New]
  14. How to build my career in HR after completing Masters in Social Work with specialization of Industrial Relations, Labour Welfare and Personal Management
  15. Courses available to become a Labour Welfare Officer for MSW postgraduate? Where to approach?
  16. Syllabus of UGC NET for commerce? What is the format of the paper for UGC NET for commerce?
  17. List of colleges or universities providing PhD in Social Work? Process of applying for PhD in various universities?
  18. Can a Commerce student study Public Administration at PG level?
16th September 2017, 11:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do integrated PhD in Labour and Social Welfare after BA Social Science? Best universities for it?

List of Universities offer PhD in Labour and Social Welfare (Social Work):

In general, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this doctoral program is "Master's Degree" in the concerned stream from a recognized university.

As you are presently pursuing Graduation, I suggest you to concentrate on the studies first and do complete your Post Graduation.

Some of the colleges offering this course are,

* Tata Institute of Social Sciences
http://www.tiss.edu/

* Delhi School of Social Work, University of Delhi
http://dssw.du.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?