14th August 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Applications) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Biju Patnaik University of Technology for PhD(Computer Science and Applications) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

15th August 2018, 04:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Applications) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that if I am going to take admission in Biju Patnaik University of Technology for PhD(Computer Science and Applications) then what is the eligibility criteria for admission? Kindly let me know about the eligibility asap.

Candidates must have a master degree in relevant discipline with minimum of 6.5 CGPA in a 10 point scale or 60% of marks in aggregate of any recognized university or any degree recognized equivalent in the subject in which candidates wish to pursue courses of research or in an allied subject are eligible to study PhD Computer Science in Biju Patnaik University of Technology. Candidates are admitted to the PhD Computer Science course through a common entrance test and Viva-Voce. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
16th August 2018, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Applications) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology?

You need to have a masters degree in the same stream with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. There is relaxation of 5% marks for those who belong to reserved category.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and the interview conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?