14th August 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Applications) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology?

I have an interest to study PhD(Computer Science and Applications) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

15th August 2018, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Applications) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have an interest to study PhD(Computer Science and Applications) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Yes, there is an entrance examination available to study PhD Computer Science in Biju Patnaik University of Technology. Eligible candidates have to clear the Common Entrance Test conducted by the Director (Examinations) for the admission to study PhD Computer Science in Biju Patnaik University of Technology. Candidates having GATE/NET/CAT/XAT/QIP or any other National Level recognized test or having granted fellowship by recognized organizations are exempted from entrance test and they have to appear for the Viva-Voce conducted by the University. Biju Patnaik University of Technology website link is given Click Here
16th August 2018, 05:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Applications) in Biju Patnaik University of Technology?

Those who have cleared exams like NET/SET/GATE/JRF, are exempted from any other Ph.D entrance exam. Hence, make sure you have cleared any of the above to have greater chances of admission.

There is a university entrance exam too for Ph.D admission for few seats. You can appear for it, if you don't have any of the above score. Also, performance in the interview stage will be crucial for selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?