23rd January 2021, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) at the PKIET Puducherry?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MTech. After completing my MTech, I want to do a PhD in Hindi. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in PKIET Puducherry? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

26th January 2021, 02:35 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) at the PKIET Puducherry?

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) at the PKIET Puducherry is as follows.

Applicant must have completed BTech in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 6 CGPA.

Admission will be done through GATE exam.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

https://www.pkiet.edu.in/
26th January 2021, 08:25 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) at the PKIET Puducherry?

--- Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) at the PKIET Puducherry ---

M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering / Network and internet engineering / Network and information security for information technology or MCA/M.S./M.Sc in computer science / Information Technology / software engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks.

E-mail - [email protected]

Phone - 04132655179
26th January 2021, 08:35 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) at the PKIET Puducherry:-

Eligibility:-

M.E./ M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering / Network and Internet Engineering / Network and Information Security or Information Technology or MCA / M.S / MSc in Computer Science and Information Technology / Software Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks.
26th January 2021, 10:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) at the PKIET Puducherry:-

The candidate should have passed ME/ MTech in Computer Science and Engineering / Network and Internet Engineering / Network and Information Security or Information Technology or MCA / MS / MSc in Computer Science / Information Technology / Software Engineering or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university are eligible to apply.
27th January 2021, 09:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am a student of MTech. After completing my MTech, I want to do a PhD in Hindi. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in PKIET Puducherry? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.
After completion of M.Tech degree, you are not eligible for Ph.D in Hindi.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Hindi with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Hindi.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?