11th August 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Master of Science in Physics and Master degree in Investigative Journalism simultaneously?

Hello sir, Can I study Master of Science in Physics and Master degree in Investigative Journalism simultaneously? Because I want to be a Physicist and Investigative at ISRO. Please give me a right answer for my question.

13th August 2016, 02:10 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study Master of Science in Physics and Master degree in Investigative Journalism simultaneously?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, Can I study Master of Science in Physics and Master degree in Investigative Journalism simultaneously? Because I want to be a Physicist and Investigative at ISRO. Please give me a right answer for my question.
Sorry, it is not advisable to study both the courses simultaneously and it is not possible also. Because both are master’s degree, so it is not possible to do both courses simultaneously. You can study the first any one of the course and then study the other course. You cannot concentrate on both the courses, so study one course first and after completing the course you can study the next course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?