26th October 2021, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Dramatics) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Hi everyone, I am a student of MA in Drama. After completing my MBA, I want to do PhD in Dramatics. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Dramatics) in Rabindra Bharati University?

28th October 2021, 06:37 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Dramatics) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Dramatics) in Rabindra Bharati University:-

Students must have completed post-graduation (M.F.A/M.V.A) in the related subject with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST).

For further more details about eligibility criteria you can google it.
29th October 2021, 12:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am a student of MA in Drama. After completing my MBA, I want to do PhD in Dramatics. Can I know my eligibility to do PhD(Dramatics) in Rabindra Bharati University?
After completion of MA in Drama from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Drama.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
29th October 2021, 12:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study PhD in Dramatics at Rabindra Bharati University is a candidate must have passed MFA/MVA in the concerned subject with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST candidates it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. There is no age limit to apply for this course and the admission selection will be on the basis of a written test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.rbu.ac.in
29th October 2021, 08:54 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study PhD Dramatics in Rabindra Bharati University is ,you must have a post graduate degree in MA in the related subject with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.And also you have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE, NET and SET.
30th October 2021, 12:16 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD (Dramatics) in Rabindra Bharati University are as mentioned below:-

Candidate should have passed MA in the concerned or allied subject from any UGC recognised University.

Candidate should have scored at least 55% aggregate (50% for SC/ST) preceded by Graduation with Honours in the concerned or allied subjects.

Candidate must have to appear in the entrance test conducted by the university itself.

There is no such age criteria for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?