27th August 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for a PhD in Journalism and Mass Communication course in Rabindra Bharati University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

30th August 2019, 06:40 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Rabindra Bharati University?

You must have Master’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communication with 55% marks in aggregate or M.Phil. from any recognized university to be eligible to apply for PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Rabindra Bharati University. It would be an added advantage.

The admission procedure to PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Rabindra Bharati University is though the scores of Common Entrance Test conducted by Rabindra Bharati University itself.

You can visit the website http://www.rbu.ac.in for more information.
31st August 2019, 12:26 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Rabindra Bharati University?

Ph.D. Journalism and Mass Communication or Doctor of Philosophy in Journalism and Mass Communication is a Doctorate level Mass Communications course. The required eligibility to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Rabindra Bharati University is the candidate should have passed master degree in the respective stream with at least 55% from a recognized university. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination which is conducted by the Rabindra Bharati University. The duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Journalism and Mass Communication is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?