27th March 2019, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering) in SLIET-Longowal?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in SLIET-Longowal for studying PhD in Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

31st March 2019, 10:34 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering) in SLIET-Longowal?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering is doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering course is three years.

** The required eligibility to study Ph.D. (Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering) in SLIET-Longowal is the candidate should have passed post graduation in engineering from a recognized university.

** The final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance score and Interview.
31st March 2019, 06:51 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering) in SLIET-Longowal?

As per the information available , you must be a post graduate with minimum 55% marks in the relevant field.

You can either apply for NET or All India SLIETS entrance test conducted by the university.
31st March 2019, 06:51 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study PhD (Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering) in SLIET-Longowal are as follows:-
Candidate must have successfully completed their M.Sc in Physics, Applied Physics or M.Tech in relevant disciplines with at least 55% aggregate from a recognised university.

Course Duration - 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?